Marina De Rosa
RESPONSABILE DI LINEA DIAGNOSTICA
associated Professor of "Biochemistry" at the University of Naples Federico II, Department of Molecular medicine and medical biotechnology, SSD: BIO-10.
1998: she received the title of PhD in Biotechnology.
2000: she received the title of specialist in Biochemistry and Clinical Chemistry
2000: she was appointed of a four-year research grants;
2003-2008: she was technologist, Category D, at the University of Naples Federico II, , Department of Molecular medicine and medical biotechnology;
2008-2018: sheh was researcher at the University of Naples Federico II, Department of Molecular medicine and medical biotechnology, SSD: BIO-10.
- regulation of gene expression in human aldolase;
- molecular basis of the hereditary colorectal cancer: familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP), Hereditary Non-polyposis Colorectal Cancer (HNPCC), Turcot Syndrome (TS), Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome (PJ) and PTEN hamartoma tumor syndrome (PHTS);
- molecular basis of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) and of sporadic colorectal cancer onset and progression;
- molecular mechanism by which works thermal water therapy with Nitrodi spring of the island of Ischia.
MDR was participant in many research projects granted by MIUR (PRIN projects), CNR, BIOGEM, CEINGE and by Regione Campania and PI research project have been granted by Regione Campania in 2008.
She is author of more than 90 papers published on qualified international scientific journals, book chapters and monographs and communications at national and international conferences. Of these, 37 are articles on indexed scientific journals with a total of 591 citations, achieving an h-index of 14, according to Scopus and PubMed database.
1) Turano M, Costabile V, Cerasuolo A, Duraturo F, Liccardo R, Delrio P, Pace U, Rega D, Dodaro CA, Milone M, Izzo P, De Rosa M. Characterisation of mesenchymal colon tumour-derived cells in tumourspheres as a model for colorectal cancer progression. Int J Oncol. 2018 Dec;53(6):2379-2396.
2) Costabile V, Duraturo F, Delrio P, Rega D, Pace U, Liccardo R, Rossi GB, Genesio R, Nitsch L, Izzo P, De Rosa M. Lithium chloride induces mesenchymal‑to‑epithelial reverting transition in primary colon cancer cell cultures. Int J Oncol. 2015 May;46(5):1913-23.
3) De Rosa M, Pace U, Rega D, Costabile V, Duraturo F, Izzo P, Delrio P. Genetics, diagnosis and management of colorectal cancer (Review). Oncol Rep. 2015 Sep;34(3):1087-96.
4) Paparo L, Rossi GB, Delrio P, Rega D, Duraturo F, Liccardo R, Debellis M, Izzo P, De Rosa M. Differential expression of PTEN gene correlates with phenotypic heterogeneity in three cases of patients showing clinical manifestations of PTEN hamartoma tumour syndrome. Hered Cancer Clin Pract. 2013 Jul 25;11(1):8.
5) Galatola M, Paparo L, Duraturo F, Turano M, Rossi GB, Izzo P, De Rosa M. Beta catenin and cytokine pathway dysregulation in patients with manifestations of the "PTEN hamartoma tumor syndrome". BMC Med Genet. 2012 Apr 20;13:28